Mike-(716)-316-8662 Could be a Rapist

By: Bobby Finstock on 03/2/10 @ 8:11 am

Yesterday I talked about how a guy basically stole my “about me” page and started using it when posting personal ads around the Buffalo and Rochester area. Thanks to crack research done by friends, readers, relatives, and the like I have found some information on Mike. (Including one gentleman that deftly posed as Shelly, a nubile young women looking for some fun.)  If you would like to voice your displeasure at how big of a scumbag he is feel free to do so, here is how you can reach him:

Mike’s E-Mail: mpanlok@gmail.com

Mike’s MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/nineironmusic

Mike’ Phone Number: (716)-316-8662

IM (Yahoo and AOL)- thewineguy26

His IM: thewineguy26

Also I feel it is my duty to inform the women of Craigslist in the two cities he is posting that this guy isn’t right for them. Here is the post I put up last night:

Warning: Mike (716)-316-8662 Could Be a Rapist

Just wanted to give you a heads up about Mike. He has been posting ads around Buffalo and Rochester trying to get some “action”. The thing is Mike stole the ad he is posting from the profile of a blogger and is using pictures that aren’t his own. He is using military photos in an attempt to garner some sympathy sex or go after the “guys in uniform are hot” demographic. (Future pictures of him posing as a fireman and a policeman are probably pending.)

So right off the bat ladies you know that Mike is not only unoriginal but a tad sleazy as well. I have my theories on why he like this.

1) Mike is a serial killer looking to make flesh “woman” suits out of the women he abducts because he is too poor to afford the gender reassignment surgery he desperately wants.

2) Mike is kind of an overweight loser that has an odd obsession with the Goo Goo Dolls. (He may strangle himself while masturbating to pictures of Robby Takac… he is so sad he has fantasies about the ugly band member.) After not getting laid when trying to play the “artistic guy” card while strumming his guitar with a goatee he grew desperate and tried to pretend he had wit.

3) Mike voted for Bush twice, he hates puppies, thinks rainbows are overrated, burns books, hangs outside of schools to ogle the “fresh talent”, takes camera phone pics of women bending over, potentially owns a lot of Ed Hardy and Affliction shirts, sniffs glue, thinks TGIFridays is a high class meal, and his ultimate goal in life is to dress like Mike Dikta on Halloween, get told that it is an outdated costume, and then burn everyone alive at the Halloween party. (That last thing may have already happened and could be the reason why he has moved to Western New York.)

This is the e-mail that Mike uses on here: mpanlok@gmail.com

Ladies seriously think twice about interacting with a thief and a fake.

If I get any e-mail responses about this I will make sure to share.

What are you all going to write/say to Mike?

36 Responses to “Mike-(716)-316-8662 Could be a Rapist”

1. The flaw in this revenge post is that most of the options in #3 are things women in Buffalo will consider selling points.

2. Vince says:

What happened with the Shelly emails? Is it still a work in progress?

3. Fiona says:

You post has already been flagged for removal by craiglist. It might be a record. Awesome.

This all went very quickly from this guy just being an unoriginal shithead to something extremely creepy and Scott Peterson like. Double life, clueless wife and a very crowded crawlspace under his house.

Ewww…what if he used to tell women he wrote this blog too?? Your face isn’t on here…I guess he can’t use that one anymore.

I can’t say I want this all to end…

5. Raeann says:

You are awesome

6. Cathy says:

It’s a shame I’m married. This Mike guy sounds like a real catch!

7. Patty Punker says:

i’m emailing mike some depends coupons cuz he must be shitting himself.

8. Jimmy says:

OMG, this is so funny.

9. C says:

I’d say this is a top notch Public Service Announcement. Nicely done.

10. Andrea says:

This is the best thing I have ever seen/read in my whole life!! Kevin, you have outdone yourself this time. Amazing, I may pee myself laughing

11. Jon says:

Boo! Clicked the link and got:

This posting has been flagged for removal

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

12. Isha says:

This made me crack the heck up this morning. You are simply amazing, my man, awesome.

13. kiki says:

fantastic post. well done. f*** Mike and Craigslist.

ps – have patty punker put me down on the Depends coupons email list. this post made me piddle.

14. Fred Pawlowaksi says:

I’m stealing the personal ad for use in West Michigan. It’s fertile ground for guys who dress like Mike Ditka.

15. LOTNorm says:

I’d bet money this guy sells shoe inserts.

16. Sarah says:

What an f—tard. I hope he burns in hell for inpersonating a soldier.

17. Chris says:

I think that rainbows are overrated too… Chocolate chip cookies, however, are a different story.

18. Nathan says:

I wasn’t really original in my email cuz I just called him a stealing douche. Sorry.

19. Will says:

Nice, I think he deleted his myspace. Good work.

20. Jennifer says:

Just coming to this site … with that title, how could I NOT?! Maybe someone should post this info on DontDateHimGirl.com …. it is after all a public service.

P.S. … when I need a revenge post – I’m totally contacting you! ;) Cheers!

21. AJ says:

Will this get me laid? I’m pretty sure its not a rip off of yours.

I am many things…
    -I am a bit of a sparkplug and an adrenaline junkie. I skydive whenever I have the extra money to burn but I still don’t know how to surf.
    -I am a mild-mannered engineer by day, but by night I don my patriotic cabana pants and solve fiendishly difficult Sudoku puzzles.
    -I am movie fan who enjoys a slapstick buddy comedy like “Step Brothers” over anything resembling “My Big Fat Greek Wedding”.
    -My lifelong ambition is to turn my basement into a model train city. I would also like to buy a house next to a small waterfall, because I like the white noise and refuse to buy an artificial noisemaker-they have subliminal messages. Once, I listened to one and developed a strange compulsion to support Ralph Nadar.
    -In the dark of night I perform a vital public service as a Wiffle bat vigilante (who, coincidentally, also wears patriotic cabana pants). Fear the Yellow Bat o’ Enlightenment!
    -I think the folks at MENSA are full of themselves. I have to ask, what about the stupid people?
    -I don’t drink coffee and always feel like a sucker when I have to order hot chocolate whenever I have to walk into a coffee shop. Maybe it’s something to do with my sister working at Starbucks, I don’t know.
    -I may have graduated from college 3 years ago but I am still trying to figure this behave like an adult thing out. Is it wrong for me to still play video games? What should I do when there’s inclement weather out? What should I do with my short hair in the morning to make it look good when it grows out?

A great date would be a visit to the aquarium, maybe a walk downtown, or perhaps lying on the beach under the stars holding a stimulating conversation about anything. It may change your life, igniting the passion within that makes you happy. Or it may waste away two hours of your life with some guy who had a long gap in his job history and for 22 years, went kerouac on everyone’s lawn (Just kidding).

If any of this interests you, drop me a message.

22. Theresa111 says:

It’s a sad day when someone steals another persons identity, and you have handled this situation with just the correct amount of sting. Your ad warning or alerting the women in your area is a heroic gesture on your part Bobby. Well done you!

23. Tony says:

Mike looks like the type of guy that would have sex with animals.

© 2010 Pointless Banter - All Rights Reserved || Designed: E.Webscapes || Social Media Consulting: Comedy Central Sound