While I don’t really talk about politics on this blog I have always been a close follower. Having my undergraduate degree in history with a minor in political science I geek out over the political process and how things work. One of the negative bi-products of this is that more and more I find myself attracted to these people. (Aka they have made it into my spank bank.)
5) Trish Regan- Alright she isn’t a pundit but Trish has been all over the place on the NBC networks recently and made an appearance in a dream I had that involved a snorkel, Smucker’s Strawberry Jam, and a Richard Nixon mask. (Note to self: Never watch “Point Break” while eating toast before going to bed.)
4) Ann Coulter- Two words: Donkey Punch (actually she probably would be into that)
If Hitler, Charles Manson, Paris Hilton, and Ann Coulter were in a burning building and I had to save one person I would be talking myself into Manson and saying, “He wasn’t that bad a guy.”
(Why in this metaphorical question am I forced to save one person? I have no idea just go with it.)
3) Chuck Todd- My obsession with Todd is not a sexual one or some lustful attraction. I honestly just want to concoct a plan to abduct him and put him in a cage so I can have geeky political discussions with him on a whim. Perhaps I should secretly hope that he is looking for a roommate and I move in. Changing my hair color, doing a little comb over look, and growing a goatee I hang around the house in a suit all day perhaps showing up on “Hardball” unannounced when he is a guest making Chuck feel really uncomfortable. (Please note: Chuck Todd isn’t actually in my spank bank, this was just a joke… okay maybe one time but I was hammered.)
2) Amy Holmes- Two conservatives on this list to keep things a little balanced and the first person of a different race. I have never slept with an African American woman before and I don’t know if Holmes would count as one. Most black people would probably disagree that Holmes is related to them but I dig that. (Outcasts are easier to bed, see drama club participants.) Personally I disagree with 78.5% of the stuff that comes out of her mouth and at times thinks she is a hateful person. Why the attraction? I think maybe her wayward lower snaggle teeth have hypnotized me.
1) Ana Marie Cox- The former wonkette and time.com editor has been on the Rachel Maddow show often and I have to say that there is something about a snarky redhead that has a shit ton of pictures of her hammered online. Sure she is married, lives in Washington, and seems to like powerful men, which makes it pretty illogical that we would ever hook up. (As opposed to rest of the list.)
However when I see pictures like these I think to myself, “Myself… you totally could get hammered with her and have a shot at an awkward make out session in a hallway leading to a restroom.” It is thoughts like these that keep me going.
What news person/political pundit are you irrationally attracted to?