Someone needs to buy a mirror

By: Bobby Finstock on 02/26/08 @ 7:48 pm

So I was surfing around the internet today looking for the typical stories that hold my interest. You know things like dumb deaths, crooked politicians, or a celebrity going to rehab and saw a video on CNN.com entitled, “Too Pretty To Fly”.

Whoa, slow down there. I don’t know Miss Nisreen Swedberg but have you walked by a mirror… ever?

I love how the cameraman slowly goes up her body like he is proving a point; there was totally no need for it other than to show that she isn’t all that and a bag of chips.

Yeah I went there.

I am sure the twatish attitude that you and your friend give off with that annoying tone in your voice went a long way to have an entire plane turn against you.

Just for the record, the reason why I got kicked out of a bar after I puked all over someone’s foot was because I was too hot. It had nothing to do with me throwing up a lung.

Also the reason why I failed my first quarter of high school chemistry was because I was too hot, the teacher had it in for me.

God I hope that girl doesn’t reproduce.

What were you too hot for?

Filed in: Videos

41 Responses to “Someone needs to buy a mirror”

1. JiMoe says:

haha, that was funny.

2. Hope says:

And this is why I not only love you…but you are my favorite blogger EVER!! haha!!

3. Stephanie says:

They couldn’t handle the pretty!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

This is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time, lol

4. James says:

fuckin skank!!

5. Tricia says:

you had me at the mole ha-ha and the hideous outfit sealed the deal

6. Brandi says:

Holy crap… are they for real? Maybe they got kicked off because her horrible electric pink nails were blinding the pilots.

This is a fucking laugh riot. Apparently being snot-bag overly done-up cunts means it isn’t THEIR fault the rest of the world is all old and ugly and Grrr-ooosss! I’m certainly not to blame for the time I threw beer all over College Suite-mates Dorm room, she was asking for it by trying to steal my pretty.

8. em em says:

Wow. I kept wantig to say moooley moley moley moley…

Plus, that camera pan is insane. Look, everyone! She has bad shoes, leggings, fat knees and her tits are completely 2 different sizes and lopsided! Airlines are so sexist!

10. Amy says:

OMG! Now that IS really funny!

11. supernik says:

uh is that one boob smaller than the other? i swear if you look at it her left boob looks smaller (her left)

• bethany says:

Which is ironic, because the left boob is supposed to be the larger of the two.. if they’re natural, that is.

• Melissa says:

It is? *gropes self* *repeats* Mine are natural and seem to be the same size…

• bethany says:

Mine are natural as well… and if you have natural ones, the left one always looks a bit bigger.. Hmmm… could be a size thing… They won’t “feel” bigger, but I would be willing to bet the left one looks a bit bigger..

12. Dana says:

I needed a good laugh…

13. It is a BURDEN to be hot. The non-hot are so bitter, bless their hearts, they can’t help it. Usually. But that doesn’t make their bigotry and hostility okay! It’s wrong that hate crimes against the hot are the last socially acceptable oppression. Except maybe ridiculing fat people, midgets, fat midgets, and fat ugly midgets.

14. Cindy says:

Haha, I was thinking the same exact thing about the pan. From the kankles, up. The poor camera didn’t deserve that.

15. alicia says:

The pan was priceless, pretty much said it all right there! Um, and hot pink nail polish? Okay…

16. Destiny says:

For crying out loud. I want to punch her in the throat. Stupid people!

17. cigar smoking beer drinking lawyer says:

Oh. My. Gawd. Shoot me now.

18. bethany says:

OMG!! Now, Southwest Airlines HAS discriminated against a woman because they said she was too suggestively dressed, which was wrong for them to do… but, I highly doubt that this situation went the same way that these girls seem to think it did…

And OMG… I have a better body than that girl.. Well, maybe not, but I at least know how to dress my body better than that..

As for what I have been too sexy for.. LMAO.. all I have is a Dave Barnes concert.. but shhhhhh! don’t tell “crazy”..

Let me know if you wanna hear the details on that one..

19. kate says:

this made my morning. thank you, kev.

20. “Nobody else, really, on the plane – looked like us – except us!” LMAO!! Oh my gawd, that is so funny! Without the attitude, and that outfit, she’d be a pretty cute girl – oh well…

Thanks for starting my day with a laugh!

21. Bridget says:

This is f’ing hilarious. It definitely made my day (and it’s not even 9am.) Thanks, Kevin!

22. mallory says:

holy cow. as if this chicks head wasnt big enough to start with [ahaha.] now she thinks shes HOTT shit for getting kicked off a plane. .. maybe if she sues the airline, she can get some $$ and go get that boob fixed.

23. Manda says:

The shocker is that these two dumb ugly bitches actually believe that they are pretty….wtf!!…wonder who fed them that bullshit…oh wait…bet they feed off of each other…ugh!!! Thanks Kevin….

24. SoupNumber5 says:

Agree. They should be prevented from spawning others that share the same bitch gene.

25. Jay says:

this happens to me all the time. everywhere I go people treat me like shit just because I am better than them. I try giving helpful advice to the less-attractive, but they resent it and get all bitchy. you just can’t help some people.

and, the pan was absolutely classic. he should have had her spin around or something.

26. Melissa says:

I feel discriminated against. I look way better than both of them, body included, and have NEVER been hassled on a plane let alone arrested. Who do I sue?

And that pan was totally for the WIN. Thunder Thighs and Mismatched Melons to go with the Abe Lincoln facial growth. If that is hawt, maybe I should be glad to be not…

27. Jinksy says:

I feel sorry for the poor girl, because I too suffer from a similar condition. I once got tossed into the drunk tank because I was way too attractive. They hoped a night in the tank would “uglify” me.