Pop Crunch Show, Proof That I am Going to Hell

By: Bobby Finstock on 01/15/08 @ 7:54 pm

So I am down for the count with strep throat and a 101 degree fever. Right now I am pretty much attached to the couch and can’t move. The new Pop Crunch Show came out so I figured I would share. Hopefully I feel like writing something tomorrow morning.

Filed in: Videos

16 Responses to “Pop Crunch Show, Proof That I am Going to Hell”

1. Marjorie says:

It’s true and you know it, dont feel bad

Good show, bummer on the strep. I have to get my tonsils out next month because I get it so easily. It’s supposed to help. It’s also supposed to leave a giant gross painful wound in my mouth. (Insert Courtney Love Joke Here).

3. debbie says:

hey man
    dude you’ve got to take care of you before us! we’ll be here somewhere. :} thx for the video…never heard of them.

4. JiMoe says:

Even I can play a retard in a movie and win an award.

5. Isha or Aiyisha, whatever the f*ck u wanna call me. says:

Feel better sweetheart!

It’s the retards in real life that don’t know they are acting like retards that impresses me. Example: Almost every roommate I have ever had. Amazing shit!

7. Melsa says:

LOL. I think my favorite part was the brief glimpse of steve martin in dirty rotten scoundrels. i love that movie.

and… does your sickness mean I’ll be finding any bodily fluid saturated items in your trash next time??? I’m working on a shrine

• Karl Rove says:

Dammit, I was thinking the same thing. I love Steve Martin in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (plus it was on TV yesterday).

And yeah, Kevin, you’re definitely going to Hell, but so are the rest of us.

8. Matty says:

Ring, ring…

Satan is calling.

9. -RM says:

Totally hilarious!!!I love the show, and I couldn’t stop laughing at the Cuba bit. I also love the host…FUCK she’s hot!

10. Madonna says:

Yep. You are going straight to the bottom… but it’s soooo funny!

11. Ami says:

Ok so the funny thing is that at the end she said something about IP Freely or something like that. Well my nephew’s name is Izick Paul Freligh so his initials are I. P. Freligh….haha.