Jun

I am so happy that I am crying right now

By: Bobby Finstock on 06/18/07 @ 7:58 pm

How the hell did NOBODY tell me about the new Scott Baio reality show on VH1?

baio

Thanks assholes… I could have been obsessing about this for months and I am just finding out about it now?

Here is a synopsis of the series taken right from VH-1 website…

You all officially now have a reason to live.

Over the past 25 years, Scott Baio has lived a life that all red-blooded American males’ would sell their big screen TV, car and soul for, boasting a jaw-dropping roster of erotic ex’s that would even make Warren Beatty blush. This extensive line-up of Hollywood honeys include: Heather Locklear, Pam Anderson, Denise Richards and Nicolette Sheridan.

But now, staring down the barrel of middle age, Scott has come to the end of his philandering rope. At 45, he finds himself at a mid-life crisis of mythic proportions, wondering why he’s still single, alone and still unable to settle down and commit to a substantial, meaningful relationship.

With nowhere else to turn, Scott has decided to fully surrender the next eight weeks of his life to a highly-regarded life-coach. This person will guide him on a grueling, soul-searching mission; forcing him to confront a laundry list of old flames in order to hopefully get to the heart of his lonely heart condition.

Each episode, he will have to confront another chapter from his semi-sordid past, by actually reconnecting with some of his most substantial and combustible flames in order to get the bottom of his bad-boy behavior.

With the help of his long-time pals, will Scott be able to successfully sift through the wreckage of his past, and endure an assortment of life-altering activities, (including abstinence), in order to finally earn the chance at actually maintaining a meaningful, stable, healthy relationship.

GREATEST.TV.SHOW.EVER

For the record I would let Baio bang my wife in order for her to carry the seed of Baio…. Just a warning to anyone reading that wants to settle down with me.

Filed in: Pop Culture

29 Responses to “I am so happy that I am crying right now”

1. says:

2. says:

3. says:

[quote post="621"]Beatty nailed a lot of skanks back in the day, but they measure up to the POWER OF BAIO.[/quote]\par
    \par
    Not even The Fonz measured up to the power of Baio.

4. says:

5. says:

[quote comment="4148"]Backup Singers! (That shows you how far behind I am.) Anybody who hasn’t already read your post about what to buy if you become obscenely rich should scroll back right now for a laugh, 5 laughs![/quote]\par
    \par

6. says:

[quote comment="4152"]Well my friend, i am glad you have reached the hieght of happiness. Just think how joannie must have felt.[/quote]\par
    \par
    He made her see god

7. says:

[quote comment="4143"]I can’t believe they compared the pussy magnet that is Baio to Warren Beatty. Sure Beatty nailed a lot of skanks back in the day, but they measure up to the POWER OF BAIO.[/quote]\par
    \par
    I mean really, it is an insult to Baio. Maybe you could throw Hefner into his class… Maybe….

8. says:

i knew about it. was waiting on the right moment to tell you…

9. says:

OMG CHACHI IS BACK!!!\par
    \par
    I wonder if Joanie will visit the show????

10. says:

Gee, I can only hope Baio will pick me when he finally gets his life sorted out…. *sigh*

11. says:

I didn’t know about this either and I am a reality show addict. I loved Baio in both Happy Days, and Charles in Charge, plus there was a hot chick on Charles in Charge for me to look at too!!

12. says:

I had no idea about this show. Probably because I don’t watch VH1 anymore.

13. says:

I saw the commercial for that the other day. I used to have a huge crush on him too. =)hahaha!

14. says:

[quote comment="4174"]I had no idea about this show. Probably because I don’t watch VH1 anymore.[/quote]\par
    \par
    It is like Christmas in June right now

15. says:

I love Baio. Always have always will. Something about him always touched me the right way ;) \par
    I am excited for this show. I had no idea, to think there was a chance I would have missed it. The horror!

16. says:

“A long, long time ago during the lost times of the 20th century there lived a man, a man of great power. This man\’e2\’80\’99s power was so great that it caused wide spread panic in the streets of all major American cities. This mythical beast melted the hearts of every girl in the 1980\’e2\’80\’99s, which permitted him to run through some of the Hollywood\’e2\’80\’99s hottest foxes. This legendary man was known as no other than, The Great Scott Baio A.K.A. \’e2\’80\’9cChachi!’”\par
    \par
    This is from Baio Watch. I actually found Baio Watch.

17. says:

Wow, now my day is complete. What 45-yr old single guy doesn’t wonder why he’s still single?\par
    \par
    I hope he’s not wearing the bandana on his leg anymore.

18. says:

It’s good Kevy-poo, if you and I were married I would totally do Baio, too!

19. says:

yeah, how the fuck did we not know about this? it gives me new love for vh1.

20. says:

Well. This is something I might actually watch, and I’m glad that you are finally going to get an outlet for your man crush.

21. says:

Am I the only woman to find Baio not particularly attractive? He does nothing for me. But the show actually sounds fucking awesome.

22. says:

I am very happy for you!\par
    \par
    Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

23. says:

So where is this warning label for those twho might want to settle down with you???

24. says:

Sweet baby Jesus, there is a God. And he is good.

25. says:

I don’t watch reality shows, but I’ll have to check out this one! Great, now I’ve got the Charles in Charge theme song stuck in my head…

26. says:

I don’t find him attractive at all.. whaaddyup with that? anyways look forward to the show.. VH1 has some kick ass reality TV.

27. says:

Kevin I will so marry you just to bang Baio and I’m sterile so I would just have to keep banging him. Oh wait, he’s not very tall is he, I may have to break my 6′0″ rule – but still, it’s Baio!

28. says:

Heheheheheh No worries Kevvy, I don’t mind banging baio for ya! *sigh* Seems myfaith has been restored in VH1 LOL

© 2007 Pointless Banter - All Rights Reserved || Designed: E.Webscapes || Social Media Consulting: Comedy Central Sound